Tuesday 12 November 2013

Guardian Skill Guide level 60 in Dragon Nest

First, let's take a look at each of the new level 60 Ex skills and know them better.

Stance of Faith Ex- This is the improve version of Stance of Faith. When you get this passive enhancement, the skill will now let you move slowly forward while blocking and the skill is active. In addition, the range of the retaliation is increased and now, it is added with physical attack.

Divine Ascension Ex- When you decided to get the Ex version of this skill, you will have the option to launch an attack with light attribute. After retaliating (or the motion where you will launch the enemy into the air), you will become invincible for awhile an launch that light attribute attack. Extra damage, extra attack and the invincibility frame? Well, overall, it is a good skill to have especially in PVP.

Now that we know the two Ex skills of Guardian for Level 60 Cap in Dragon Nest SEA [T4], let's now proceed to my recommended skill build. Here it is:
Cleric Skill Tree
Paladin Skill Tree
Guardian Skill Tree
Skill Distribution Explanation:

On the cleric skill tree, I have decided to enhance the defensive capability of a Guardian by maxing out the Block skill. Also, the passive enhancements like HP, MP, Toughness, etc are also maxed and of course, more HP heal can be a good asset for Guardian so that is why I have maxed the heal skill also. Well, it is pretty obvious and a no-brainer why we should max out this skill.

On the Paladin tree, I did not minus any points on my current level 50 skill build for Guardian in Dragon Nest SEA [T4] (Thank goodness I haven't spend any skill initialization skill on this one :D). Instead, I only add points on what I think is most needed by this class. More specifically, I maxed out the defensive buffs like Iron Will, Elemental Aura and Conviction Aura. Also I maxed out Electric Smite of course for more damage. Remember that this is one of the few skills of a Guardian that deals decent damage to the enemies. In addition, Provoke skill is at max level for the duration and of course, Divine Avatar is maxed at level 2. You can leave DA at level want if you think that level 1 is enough and place the extra point somewhere else.

Stance of Faith stays at level 6 as I am pretty comfortable using this skill at its current state.

Why not max Armor Break when.....
Yeah I know.. The attack power in paper is pretty sick! It even surpasses the damage output of Electric Smite and Justice Crash. But in reality, it doesn't! I think it's just a typo error. I tested it with my character and the normal damage I inflict to the enemy is still the same and doesn't exceed the expected 100k if this was true. 

Moreover, if this is even true or not, I still will choose to just level it to 6 as I only intend this skill to do the debuff and not to be a main skill to do damage. At levels exceeding 6, the increment on the debuff percentage and as well as its duration isn't that significant for me that is why I choose to just leave it to 6.

On the Guardian skill tree, I have decided to get the two new Ex skills and then, I max out Guardian Force and Justice Crash. Why max Guardian Force? Well, it's probably because of my intuition. I love this skill especially in PvE. Well, there's no question that this skill is a total life saver in PvE as it can give you the extra life you need to survive heavy hits and, the cooldown of this skill in PvE is pretty short. And I think the increase in protection durability is pretty significant and that is why I did max this skill. For those who are comfortable with just level 1 though, you can just leave it to 1 and put the 3 extra points on your desired skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment