Tuesday 12 November 2013

Smasher Skill Guide level 60 in Dragon Nest

First, let us meet the two new Ex skills of a level 60 Smasher. Here they are:

Nine Tail Laser Ex- Nine Tail Laser is enhanced to increase number of lasers shot an explosion area. 
Force Mirror Ex- Force Mirror is enhanced. Summoning time for Force Mirror is reduced and additional damage is given to enemies nearby.

Now that we know the two new Ex skills of Smasher, let us proceed to my recommended level 60 skill build guys..
Sorceress Skill Tree

Force User
Smasher Skill Tree
Now onto explaining my skill distribution for this class.

Firstly, let us discuss the Sorceress skill tree...

The skills that I have prioritize on maxing are the passive enhancement namely HP, MP and Mind Conquer. In T4 skill, the MP consumption is pretty fast at level 60 that is why I recommend having that MP and Mind Conquer at max level. The HP is pretty important also as an additional percentage on our HP may help in terms of survivability.

Also, the Blink, Escape and Aerial Evasion is at max level as for me, these are staple skills that I often use when my Teleport and Time Stop is on cooldown...

And lastly, Poison Missile is left at level 6 for PvP purposes (that 3 pool) and Glacial Spike is at level 16 as at this state, the DPS of this skill is greatly increase and of course, the percentage of freeze status is pretty competitive. I don't suggest leveling this skill to max level as you aren't an Elestra that could benefit more on the Ice stacking effect. Nonetheless, this skill is great to use especially in PvP even if you are a Force User.

Now let us proceed to the Force User Tree..

In this tree, you will definitely see a lot of change if you have followed my level 50 skill build guide for Smasher. If you have remembered, I have favored the dark magic skills of Force User and get it for my Smasher than those laser skills. Why? It's because at level 50, those black holes do more damage than those lasers and, for the reason that dark magic skills are easier to hit than laser skills. For example, you have the control of Triple Orbs and also, Gravity Ball is easier to hit than Nine Tail Laser. Take note that NTL has this RANDOM SPREAD HIT, which makes it really annoying for a Smasher as you won't benefit from the full damage it will give to enemy.

However, at level 60 cap, that CHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY. Instead of creating a Dark Smasher build, what I did not is focus more on the laser skills of the Force User tree. And yes guys.... If you want to follow this level 60 build, then you will have to spend a skill reset like I did.

At level 60 cap, the Nine Tail Laser is greatly improve. The AOE and as well as the lasers are increased and in most cases, I manage to hit all the lasers to hit a player in PvP. I don't know if this is really working but, if you use the skill, you will see a red laser on the center of it. I think this serves as a homing laser that will guide the other lasers. Well, it needs further testing anyway. Please do comment below if you experienced this kind of scenario when using the skill too. 

Anyway, without that homing laser, I still can manage my targets now because of that AOE and number of lasers. And that is why I have decided to level this skill to 11. Why only at 11? It's because the damage cap at 6, 11, 16 at T4 build. And by the moment, we can only level this skill at 13. The two points is worth spending on other skills than to max this one. 11 for me is sufficient in the end!

Also, Force Mirror now is at max level. With the improvement that the Ex version gives this skill, you will surely be lured to max it anyway. The Mirror gets larger and now which only means that it can block larger frontal attacks and now, it can do damage to enemies which are near it. Max level is recommended for this skill!

And then, there's Linear Ray at max level. I did not see the goodness of this skill at level 6 but when I have decided to max it, well what a pleasant surprise! It does do decent damage to the enemy. Imagine the damage you can do at full charge with this skill!

And Spectrum Shower is left at level 6 and in most cases, you won't be casting this skill often. Remember that you need proper positioning for this skill to hit your target. And the thing is, it only caps at level 10 at the moment. So, sacrificing more points just to increase this skill (or buy a skill ring for level 11) won't be worth it as remember, this isn't a skill which is a part of your main rotation.

On the Smasher tree (Force User), I did get the dark magic skills until Summon Comet and then, I max SC.... Well, Summon Comet will be one of your skill which can deal decent damage to the enemy plus, it has a very wide AOE which can hit target and hit them hard in one single drop of that big rock!

Time Stop is at max level for that extra duration while Teleport is left at level 4 as it only decreases it's cooldown by 1 at level 5.

And lastly, you can notice that I did not get Force Wave anymore. Well for me using my Smasher for almost a year and a half now, Time Stop is pretty sufficient for me as a defensive maneuver and, the other thing that made me decide not to get Force Wave is that, I need to sacrifice the points intended to level this skill to get Mana Surge. 

As I have said earlier, t4 tree really consumes a lot of MP and very fast at level 60 cap. Even with good gears, still, you need the MP recovery that this skill will give you.

And the last thing we will try to look on is the Smasher tree...

Well, I think there isn't that much of an in-depth explaining needed on this tree. It is pretty basic stuff that we should max all active skills: Arcane for that extra percent of damage and Laser Cutter for that extra havoc it will inflict to the enemy. And of course, get all Ex versions as it is pretty worth it BASED ON EXPERIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment